The National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments (NCSSLE) hosted the 2013 Safe and Supportive Schools Grantee Technical Assistance Training in Washington, DC on September 17 and 18, 2013. Participation was limited to S3 grantees and invited guests.
This event focused on Sustainability, Scaling Up, and Improving the Resiliency of Our Children and Youth. The agenda included technical assistance and training to better assist S3 grantees in their efforts to improve conditions for learning and academic outcomes in the upcoming final year of their grant.
The training provided grantees with information on:
- implementation and sustainability of programs within a 3-tiered framework;
- building resilience of our children and youth;
- lessons learned by other states and partner stakeholders on program implementation and effectiveness;
- planning and “scaling up” efforts to improve school climate and academic achievement; and
- addressing technical needs of grantees and plan for Year 4 implementation.
Please contact NCSSLE at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.