The conference includes peer-to-peer networking with other superintendents from across the country, world-class education from seasoned practitioners, opportunities to interact with game-changers from outside the education field.
Conference sessions include:
- Educating the Heart and Soul - David Brooks, Op-Ed Columnist for The New York Times,
- The Possibilities and Challenges of Personalizing Education - Linda Darling-Hammond, President and CEO, Learning Policy Institute; and
- Social Emotional Learning that Changes Lives - Mai Asgedom, Mawi Learning, and Strategic Advisor for ACT, Social and Emotional Learning
The following dates for this event are as follows:
- February 12, 2020 - 11:30am EST to 8:00pm EST
- February 13, 2020 - 12:00pm EST to 4:30pm EST
- February 14, 2020 - 10:30am EST to 5:30pm EST
- February 15, 2020 - 1:00pm EST
Registration: Register for the in-person event.