The National Federation of Families for Children’s Mental Health has been the nationwide advocacy organization with families as its sole focus, playing an important role in helping children, youth and their families whose lives are impacted by mental health challenges.
The Conference will feature many workshops and speakers this year, joining hundreds of mental health advocates and professionals from across the nation as it works to educate and empower children, youth, and families.
Typically, the annual conference:
- Is attended by 600 to 1,000 people;
- Draws representatives from 30 to 40 of the United States, Guam and Canada;
- Draws representatives from 40 to 50 Federation of Families affiliates/chapters;
- Features 150+ speakers; and
- Offers over 85 breakout sessions.
The conference dates are the following:
- November 14, 2019 - 9:00am - 10:00pm EST
- November 15, 2019 - 7:00am - 10:00pm EST
- November 16, 2019 - 7:30am - 7:30pm EST
Registration: Register for the in-person event.