This forum brought together the leadership and direct care professionals from juvenile services and other human services professionals. It provided training and the opportunity to network and share innovative program service approaches being implemented within the juvenile justice system throughout the country.
The goals of the Symposium were:
- To convene a diverse representation of juvenile service practitioners, trainers, and educators;
- To provide an open forum for an exchange of ideas and a discussion of issues;
- To build partnerships for enhanced service delivery;
- To be innovative in planning for the profession's future;
- To educate all participants on the critical issues in juvenile justice;
- To share best practices; and
- To celebrate successes.
Registration: Register for the in-person event here.