Inside Higher Ed's first ever Survey of College and University Student Affairs Officers sought to discover how these leaders respond to key issues and challenges that college students face today. Some of the questions addressed in this webcast include:
- What issues command student affairs officers’ time?
- How do student affairs officers evaluate the state of student mental health on their campus?
- How well are colleges able to meet the need for student mental health services?
- How do student affairs leaders assess race relations at their college and at colleges nationwide?
- Scott Jaschik, Editor for Inside Higher Ed; and
- Doug Lederman, Editor for Inside Higher Ed.