Accessibility issues are crucial to the ability of students with disabilities of all types to fully receive a higher education. In the digital era, this means issues big and small -- from the usability of an LMS to a professor's choices on a syllabus.
This webcast will explore the approaches colleges and universities are taking and some of the tough questions institutions are facing to serve this student population. Some of the topics addressed in this webcast include:
- High-tech instructional materials and how they impact students with disabilities.
- Creating formal policies for digital accessibility.
- Making course content available to all students.
- Inclusive teaching strategies to use in the classroom.
Speakers include the following:
- Scott Jaschik, Editor for Inside Higher Ed; and
- Doug Lederman, Editor for Inside Higher Ed.