The Central East MHTTC in collaboration with the National Center for School Mental Health is pleased to offer a school mental health webinar series with a focus on advancing high quality, sustainable school mental health from a multi-tiered system of support, trauma-sensitive, culturally responsive, and equitable lens.
- Gain increased awareness of school well-being within a multi-tiered system of school mental health supports and services
- Support trauma-informed systems in schools
- Learn to provide more culturally responsive and equitable services and supports
- Hear perspectives on school mental health from school, district, and state levels
- Increase understanding of strengths-based practices that promote student academic and social-emotional-behavioral success
- Obtain insight into how youth, families, schools, and communities can best work together to address student mental health needs