The Central East MHTTC in collaboration with the National Center for School Mental Health is pleased to offer a school mental health webinar series with a focus on advancing high quality, sustainable school mental health from a multi-tiered system of support, trauma sensitive, and culturally responsive and equitable lens.
- Gain increased awareness of high quality, sustainable multi-tiered system of school mental health supports and services
- Support trauma-informed systems in schools
- Discover the impacts of social determinants of health on student academic and social-emotional-behavioral success
- Learn to provide more culturally responsive and equitable services and supports
- Hear perspectives on school mental health from school, district and state levels
- Obtain insight into how youth, families, schools and communities can best work together to address student mental health needs