The U.S. Department of Education, Office of Safe and Healthy Students (OSHS), in collaboration with the National Center on Safe Supportive Learning Environments, hosted a webinar to discuss lessons learned from OSHS’ review of submitted consolidated state plans and the Q & As on Subgranting FY 2017 SSAE Funds to LEAs. Presenters included David Esquith, Director of the Office of Safe and Healthy Students (OSHS); Ivonne Jaime, Well-Rounded Educational Opportunities Team (OSHS); and Francisco Ramirez, Effective Use of Technology Team (OSHS).
At the conclusion of the webinar, responses to participant’s questions were provided.
Coming Soon! Responses to questions received during the webinar
- Dear Colleague Letter: ESSA Implementation
- Subgranting FY 2017 Title IV-A Funds to LEAs Q&A
- Fiscal Years 2016-2018 State Tables for the U.S. Department of Education (allocations as of May 23, 2017)
- Non-Regulatory Guidance: Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grant Program
- Non-Regulatory Guidance: Fiscal Changes and Equitable Services Requirements
- Provisions in the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2017 That Relate to the Title IV, Part A Student Support and Academic Enrichment Grant Program