Join the CCSC on Tuesday, February 28, 2023 for a full day virtual conference titled, The Power of Relationships in Supporting Positive School Climates.
Registration details coming soon!
Announcing our keynote speaker: Jaleel Howard, co-author of the book No More Teaching Without Positive Relationships.
Session topics will include:
- Schools as Centers of Wellness
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy
- Community Schools
- Individual and Collective Well-Being
- Using Data to Improve Relationships and School Climate
- Student Agency and Voice – with a student panel!
Who should attend?
- School, district, and county office of education staff, including
- Student services directors
- School counselors, school psychologists, social workers
- Site administrators
- Health and wellness staff
- Community partners supporting schools, students, families
- Anyone involved in K-12 education in California