Enhanced and built knowledge regarding the use of and development of safety plans for victims of child abuse including physical, emotional and sexual abuse as well as neglect. Provided disciplines within multi-disciplinary teams to develop plans to help attend to the safety of children who have been subjected to abuse and neglect. Identified the key elements to consider when contemplating or developing a safety plan. Recognized what it means to make a safety plan, who can make a safety plan, be a part of the safety plan, and what, if any, documentation one needs when putting a safety plan in place.
Upon completion of this webinar, you were be able to:
- Recognize your role in the development of safety plans
- Discuss the key considerations are when formulating a safety plan
- Identify who can/should be a part of the planning process
- Consider what available resources can be used in constructing a safety plan
- Determine how to properly document a safety plan
Registration: Register for the webinar here.