Description and Presenter Information
During this Webinar, Dr. Sally Ruddy, Principal Research Analyst at the American Institutes for Research and Lead Survey Specialist for the Safe and Supportive Schools TA Center, focused on the administration of school climate surveys. Specifically, she addressed the following:
• The importance of best practices in survey administration;
• Differences in administering to students, school staff, and families;
• Modes of administration (paper vs. online);
• A timeline for administering surveys, including:
• Working with LEAs and schools on planning and logistics;
• Preparing materials; and
• Collecting the data.
This Webinar is appropriate for school district superintendents and district assessment personnel, school administrators and allied staff.
Questions and Answers (PDF)