Since 2020, the U.S. Department of Education has conducted a webinar series to address the growing response of America’s schools to child trafficking. The series draws attention to the important efforts underway in our nation’s education community to address both sex and labor trafficking.
Below is a list of events from the series. Simply click on an event title to access more information, including archived materials. As additional events in the series take place, this webpage will be updated.
If you have any questions about the Addressing Human Trafficking in America's Schools Webinar Series, please contact NCSSLE@air.org.
For more resources and information on human trafficking, visit NCSSLE's hot topic page on human trafficking.
- The Impact of Bias, Inequities, and Injustices in Supporting Students Impacted by Human Trafficking
- Emerging from Trafficking: Meeting the Mental Health Needs of Survivors
- Reducing Student Vulnerability in the Face of Community Risk Factors
- Effective Engagement of Individuals with Lived Experience
- Addressing Human Trafficking: Supporting Vulnerable Populations and Effectively Reintegrating Students
- Addressing Human Trafficking: An Expanded Look at Online Safety
- Human Trafficking: Online Safety
- Identifying and Supporting Students Affected by Human Trafficking