Presents a follow-up to Experiences in Effective Prevention: The U.S. Department of Education Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Models on College Campuses Grants, which reports on the experiences of the 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2004 model program grantees, this publication describes the experiences of the 2005, 2006, and 2007 model program grantees. It includes lessons learned as a way to assist other campuses develop and implement effective prevention programs on their campuses and in surrounding communities. This publication is based on information obtained through site visits and materials review to relay the experiences, lessons learned, and recommendations of these 12 model program grantees. In addition, the publication reflects the Department's perspective on developing, implementing, and sustaining evidence-based prevention.
To obtain copies of this publication:
- Write to ED Pubs, Education Publications Center, U.S. Department of Education, P.O. Box 22207, Alexandria, VA 22304.
- Or fax your request to 703-605-6794.
- Or e-mail your request to email@example.com.
- Or call in your request toll free to 1-877-433-7827 (1-877-4-ED-PUBS). Those who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD) or a teletypewriter (TTY) should call 1-877-576-7734. If 877 service is not available in your area, call 1-800-872-5327 (1-800-USA-LEARN).
- Or order online at www.edpubs.ed.gov.
On request, these publications are available in alternate formats, such as Braille, large print, or computer diskette. For more information, please contact the Department of Alternate Format Center at 202-260-0852 or 202-260-0818.
U.S Department of Education Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Models on College Campuses Grants