Violence-related behaviors; Bullying; Depression; Suicide; Tobacco use; Alcohol use; Drug use; Sexual behavior; Body image; Physical activity; Student-teacher relationships; Safety; School connectedness; Academic support; Order and discipline; Physical environment
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2013). Methodology of YRBSS – 2013. Online publication. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/rr/rr6201.pdf
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2011). YRBSS 2011 item rationale. Online publication. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/yrbs/pdf/questionnaire/2011_standard_itemrationale.pdf
- Item descriptive statistics. Unpublished report.
- YRBS/Safe and Supportive Schools Student Survey.
- Zullig, J.K., Collins, R., Ghani, N., Patton, M.J., Hubener, S., and Ajamie, J. (2014). Psychometric support of the school climate measure in a large, diverse Sample of adolescents: A replication and extension. Journal of School Health, 84(2): 82-90.
- Zullig, K., Koopman, T., Patton, M.J., and Ubbes, V. (2010). School climate: A historical review, instrument development and school assessment. Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment, 28, 139-152.