Orderly school environment; Administration provides instructional leadership; Positive learning environment; Parent and community involvement; Instruction is well-developed and implemented; Expectations for students; Collaboration between administration, faculty, and students
- Butler, E.D., & Alberg, M.J. (1991). Tennessee School Climate Inventory: A resource manual. Memphis, TN: Center for Research in Education Policy.
- Franceschini III, L.A. (2009). Convergent validity study of the School Climate Inventory (SCI) using archived Tennessee Department of Education indicators. Memphis, TN: Center for Research in Educational Policy.
- Strahl, J.D. (2011). SCI/SCI-R missing values protocols. Unpublished.
- Strahl, J.D., & Alberg, M.J. (n.d.). SCI-R reliability coefficients on the seven dimensions. Unpublished.
- Strahl, J.D., & Alberg, M.J. (n.d.). School Climate Inventory. Unpublished.
This survey instrument is not publicly available. Please contact the Center for Research in Education Policy at CREP@memphis.edu or 1-866-670-6147 for more information.