Like teaching; Like administrators (my school, instructional leadership); Effective teaching; Teacher evaluation; Principal support; Teacher respect; Participatory decision-making; Staff collegiality; Desired involvement in improving teaching practices; Current involvement in school policies and practices; Desired involvement in teaching practice policies; Student discipline; Student conduct rules/policies; Teacher stress; Classroom support; Teacher attitude; Interpersonal relationships; Student engagement; Teacher pay; Facilities and resources; Teacher workload
- Hall, D. (2011). Analytic strategies employed for Pride Survey’s TES survey effort. Unpublished.
- Hall, D. (2011). Documentation report for OSDFS-TES- LES. Unpublished.
- Hall, D. (2011). Teaching Environment Survey (TES) theoretical framework. Unpublished.
- Hall, D. (2010). TES factor analysis result - Summary. Unpublished.
- International Survey Associates, LLC. (2010). TES Item Dictionary. Unpublished