- School-wide constructs: School Climate, School Safety, School Engagement, School Rigorous Expectations, School Teacher-Student Relationships, School Belonging, Valuing of School, School Learning Strategies, School Mindset, Grit
- Classroom-specific constructs: Pedagogical Effectiveness, Classroom Climate, Classroom Rigorous Expectation, Classroom Engagement, Classroom Teacher-Student Relationships, Classroom Belonging, Valuing of Subject, Classroom Learning Strategies, Growth Mindset
Selected publications include:
- Gehlbach, H. (2015). Panorama Student Survey Validity Documentation. Unpublished memo. https://panorama-www.s3.amazonaws.com/files/panorama-student-survey/validity-summary.docx
- Brinkworth, M. E., McIntyre, J., Juraschek, A. D., & Gehlbach, H. (2018). Teacher-student relationships: The positives and negatives of assessing both perspectives. Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology, 55, 24-38. doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.appdev.2017.09.002
- Gehlbach, H., & Brinkworth, M. E. (2011). Measure twice, cut down error: A process for enhancing the validity of survey scales. Review of General Psychology, 15(4), 380-387. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1037/a0025704?journalCode=rgpa
- Barge, S., & Gehlbach, H. (2012). Using the theory of satisficing to evaluate the quality of survey data. Research in Higher Education, 53(2), 182-200. doi:10.1007/s11162-011-9251-2
A copy of the survey is available as a free, open-source instrument at http://panoramaed.com/panorama-student-survey.