- Students - Academic engagement; Academic press; Peer support for academic achievement; Teacher personal attention; School-wide future orientation; Student sense of belonging; Safety; Incidence of disciplinary action; Student-teacher trust; Teacher personal support; Student classroom behavior
- Staff - Teacher-principal trust; Collective responsibility; Teacher-teacher trust; School commitment; Student responsibility; Disorder and crime; Teacher-parent interaction; Teacher-parent trust; Principal instructional leadership; Teacher influence in policy
- Consortium on Chicago School Research. (n.d.). 2007 Consortium survey measures. Chicago.
- Consortium on Chicago School Research. (n.d.). Alignment of the five fundamentals for school success with other research. Chicago.
- Consortium on Chicago School Research. (n.d.). Dimensions of the five fundamentals for school success. Chicago.
- Consortium on Chicago School Research. (n.d.). A primer on Rasch analysis. Chicago. Retrieved from http://ccsr.uchicago.edu/downloads/9585ccsr_rasch_analysis_primer.pdf
- Montgomery, N. (2010). CCSR 5 essentials survey – 2007 scoring sample. Unpublished.
The student surveys are free and publicly available at http://ccsr.uchicago.edu/downloads/17242009_my_voice__9th-11th_student_codebook_.pdf and http://ccsr.uchicago.edu/downloads/23532009_my_voice_senior_student_codebook.pdf. The staff survey is free and publicly available at http://ccsr.uchicago.edu/downloads/2009/HS_Teacher_Survey09Cdbk_8-6.pdf. Please contact Elaine Allensworth at email@example.com for additional information on these surveys.